Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Power shower removal

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Dave wrote:
When we had the bathroom done, the plumber didn't like the gate
valves I had used to isolate the bathroom and he told me he was going
to remove them. I told him that I had to be able to isolate she
shower when I wanted to, so he put a pair of valves behind the bath
panel (the shower is over the tap end of the bath.)

Your plumber was dead right, gate valves are the spawn of satan.

I wasn't impressed with them at all the first time I had to close them,
but I found I could get a satisfactory water shut off to do the job in hand,

Dave