Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf Jim Lesurf is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

In article , Java Jive
wrote:
Norman Trolls has posted over 100 messages in this thread wearisomely
repeating points that have already been refuted multiple times to
everyone else's satisfaction. You can see in the snipped quote from my
earlier post which I've re-inserted that even in this simplest, most
unarguable case, he simply refuses to accept that he is in the wrong.

It is now obvious that he is deliberately trolling. I suggest that
everyone else plonks him and gets on with the rest of their lives.

I was looking forwards to seeing how he got on with the later chapters of
Misner Thorne and Wheeler! Took me over a year to get throught it. :-)

Slainte,

Jim