Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cost of gas to heat upon a kitchen oven?

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:24:30 +0100, Mike Clarke wrote:

No, the red digit is 10 ft^3 and your meter is displaying 961290 ft^3.

Oh yes, I was wrong previously. (Mitigating circumstance is that I've
not lived in a place with a mains gas supply for 10 years so the
nitty gritty details of billing is but a hazy memory, so only sending
the 100's of cuft figure had slipped my mind).

So the red digit should advance one for every 140 revs of the dial.

--
Cheers
Dave.