Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Switch off at the socket?

dennis@home wrote:

I didn't postulate the theory: It's not down to me to prove or
refute it. I am merely stating what the theory *says*.

Go on then show me how it works with the hydro electric problem I set
earlier.
You should find it easy.

I already did.

No you have not, go on explain it.
Just admit that your claim that all energy storage increases mass is wrong.
Either that or explain why the hotter water (with the higher
relativistic mass) is at the bottom after releasing energy and how that
fits with your claim.

Dennis, I cant even understand why you think your question means
anything. I thought you were joking.

Is it so hard to grasp that the water at the bottom is fractionally
lighter because its lost energy, but fractionally slightly less light
because SOME of its potential energy is retained as heat energy?