Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

dennis@home wrote:

I didn't postulate the theory: It's not down to me to prove or refute
it. I am merely stating what the theory *says*.

Go on then show me how it works with the hydro electric problem I set
earlier.
You should find it easy.

I already did.

No you have not, go on explain it.
Just admit that your claim that all energy storage increases mass is wrong.
Either that or explain why the hotter water (with the higher relativistic
mass) is at the bottom after releasing energy and how that fits with your
claim.