Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

Default Sheds

I need a shed! (Doesn't everyone?) And I'd like to get it sorted
before the winter hits.

Just a bog-standard 8 x 6, ideally in shiplap.

On a very rough estimate, it doesn't look like there's a lot to be
saved by building from scratch compared with buying something and, of
course, the manufactured ones would take a lot less time to install.
A lot of places are running sales just now, of course. Nonetheless, I
thought I would poll the experts here for a bit of advice: Do you
think it's best to build from scratch or buy ready made? I sort of
anticipate that anything ready-made could well benefit from a bit of
judicious reinforcement, but that's hardly a big deal.

While I'm on, does anyone have any good/bad experiences of suppliers
either online or locally in the midlands?

Thanks all