Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Brown Doug Brown is offline

Default More city code violation crap

"Phisherman" wrote in message
I don't follow city codes nor do I get any permits. It is my house, I
paid for it and no government inspector is allowed in my house. But,
I always keep safety in mind when doing a project and avoid doing
projects that extend beyond my walls. Every house has *something*
out-of-code, city inspections are a load of crap.

It's your house as long as you own it but when you sell it to me, or your
estate sells it, now it is MY house and I don't want to inherit all the f_ _
k ups you created 'cause your libertarian ways adn lack of knowledge of even
they most basic construction techniques resulted in.

Not directed at you specifically - just the generic you.