Tom Watson

Default Pro vs Hobbyist Furniture Makers

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:45:45 -0500, "George"
wrote:

Not really, just about the sizzle being more important to some than the
sirloin.

Sorry you missed it.

I still am.

I've been turning Christmas ornaments today. They're hollow, because I like
the virtuosity, and they fetch a higher price, not because they would be too
heavy on an artificial tree.

I chicken out when the daylight shows through. Prolly a lack of
fortitude.

I agree - bless those rich folk. I couldn't
afford my prices....

Me neither. Guess that's why my house looks like an Ikea showroom.

Every time I make something nice - some chucklehead buys it.

sigh . . .

Regards, Tom
Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker
Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania