Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

Default The folly of political discourse on the Wrec ...

In ,
Robatoy dropped this bit of wisdom:
On Sep 21, 7:03 am, Swingman wrote:
Or anywhere else in this country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpvj5..._embedded#t=74

You're FOOLishly wasting your time, guys .... nuff said.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Holy ****, Batman.....LOL...I just loved this line:

"When I use a word," Harry Reid said, in rather a scornful tone, "it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."

This just reinforces my view on politics. My distaste has nothing to
do with Left, Right, Liberal, Conservative, Democrat or Republican...
but has everything to do with assholes and regular nice people. You
see, I don't care if Reid is a Dem...he's an asshole. Period.

Robatoy, one ought not call him an "asshole" for ass holes are useful.

Just try to get along without one. :-)

Maybe he is just an "Ass" striving mightily for "Holedom".

P D Q