Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default The folly of political discourse on the Wrec ...

evodawg wrote:

Harry Reid is a buffoon, most everything that comes out of his mouth
is pure nonsense. I have a good friend that's told me he knows his
doctor and he says he has the beginnings of Alzheimer's. Take that
info for what's it's worth.

Do you really believe Harry Reid's doctor discusses the medical history of
his patients with folks who have no business hearing it? If he makes a
habit of that he's on his way to losing his medical license. I know a guy
who knows a guy isn't worth too much, is it.

I don't have much use for Reid BTW, he refused to give back money
contributed by Jack Abramoff clients and his office had way closer ties to
Abramoff than Reid wanted to admit. One of his top staffers even went to
work for Abramoff where his first job was raising money for Harry Reid. So
IMO Reid's frequent attacks on the "culture of corruption" in the Bush
administration were highly ironic--there appears to have been plenty of
corruption to go around.