Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default (Long) ******* Floor (levelling, damp, crap, you name it) - Update

Owain
wibbled on Monday 21 September 2009 16:54

On 21 Sep, 14:24, Tim W wrote:
2) The assumed attention span of a viewer (I said assumed) of 1.7 seconds
doesn't play with showing anything more complicated than Beeny's tits so
it's on the editing room floor

I read that as "doesn't show anything more complicated than playing
with Beeny's tits"

Rather that than watching Handy Andy get randy with a lump of MDF...

3) They bodge it and run away before anyone notices.
I'll go with 3)...

Exactly, why bother with dpc if you're selling in 8 weeks anyway.

Yeah - I did try that route... Funny how none of the real problems I found
showed up on the gazundering *******s' survey... Except the misted double
glazing pane (oooh surveyers' aren't totally blind at least).

Cheers

Tim

--
Tim Watts
The ****artist formerly known as Tim S

Explaining magnetism to little children:
"The magnet has a boy end and and a girl end and a boy and a girl like to
hold hands. Magnets aren't gay so two boys or two girls push each other
away..."