Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default (Long) ******* Floor (levelling, damp, crap, you name it) - Update

Owain
wibbled on Monday 21 September 2009 14:15

On 21 Sep, 13:38, Tim W wrote:
But I'm rather pleased that it seems to be a viable technique -

You'll be able to use it in other rooms in the house then.

Fortunately I don;t have to Other floors are mostly fine (for some
reason).

"Why is it never like this on the telly"

It probably is but:

1) The job in hand might have the budget for a pro to come running in with a
pumped screed truck or an army of people who do this stuff all their lives.

2) The assumed attention span of a viewer (I said assumed) of 1.7 seconds
doesn't play with showing anything more complicated than Beeny's tits so
it's on the editing room floor

3) They bodge it and run away before anyone notices.

I'll go with 3)...

Owain

--
Tim Watts