Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy[_2_] Michael Kennedy[_2_] is offline

Default Sharp Aquos LC20E1-S LCD TV Strange AC adapter

Snip

Here is a pic of the same TV and the strange DC jack.

"http://f11batchimg.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/1/7/7/3/reuse_store-imgbatch_
1253519810/400x600-2009092100127.jpg"

"http://tinyurl.com/knpq4t"

Power brick

"http://img193.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/4/3/3/2/smdtk695-img600x450-125317
8530nulnxz50227.jpg"

"http://tinyurl.com/m8wrv7"

Thanks..

Mike

So there maybe one or more floating voltages, you'll need perhaps 3
separate
supplies and moulding up/exchanging for, your own connector

Well for testing I just soldered all of the positive contacts togeather to
one wire and the same for the neg and then soldered those to a barrel
connector jack.

It didn't let out any magic smoke when doing this so I guess it is okay
still, although I'm unsure if it was working beforehand because I have no
power supply.

Mike