Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Painting over anodize?

On 2009-09-20, Terry wrote:
On 20 Sep 2009 03:30:28 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

[ ... ]

You mean that there really *is* still a source for zinc-carbon
D cells? I've wanted them as sources of carbon rods from time to time.

[ ... ]

DoN, if you are looking for graphite rods, I can send you a few from
my stock. A bit larger than the ones from D-cells, these are about 5"
long and 1" dia. Contact me privately if you're interested.

Thanks -- but those are a bit large for the purpose, so I'll
skip them. (And since we are not organizing a transfer of things, I'll
stick it here so you know that I've seen it, and others know that I have
responded.

Thanks, much,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564