jtpr

Default Splice together 2 x 4's for storage shed?

Use the crap you find in your woodstove. Take the money you save on oil and
buy real studs so the roof doesn't cave in on your head and cost you money
at the emergency room.

--
-Jim
©¿©¬

If you want to reply by email its -- ryan at jimryan dot com
Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam
"Shawn" wrote in message
Try a half-lap joint with the mending plates.

Shawn

Rob wrote:

I am building an 8'x10' storage shed from mostly scrap materials for $$

reasons.
I need to construct side walls 7' high using 2'x4's that are 3'- 4' in

length.
Is it safe? If so, how should I do it? Mending plates, kerf cuts?

Rob