Charlie Self

Default Pro vs Hobbyist Furniture Makers

Mark Jerde notes:

Nice list. One addition: Many hobbyists dream of going pro, or at least
working in a shop like Tom Plamann's. I have no idea what pros dream about.

About like pro anything who operates a small business: dream of the exception,
someone who presents a clear order with a clear date, accepts, or presents and
accepts, a reasonable contract, and pays on time, or a bit early.

Charlie Self
"I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use
our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson