Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

"Norman Wells" wrote in message
: Jerry wrote:
: "Norman Wells" wrote in message
: ...
:
: YOU really just don't get this, *YOU* are the one making
the
: claims (away from the accepted facts), not me, so it is YOU
who
: needs to back up YOUR claims...
:
: But I gave you my explanation, which happens to be the
correct one.
:
: What's yours?
:
:
: You really don't get it, I do not have to supply anything as
I'm
: not the one making any claims, YOU are, it is for YOU to
supply
: your references - something that you have signally failed to
do
: in any MEANINGFUL way.
:
: Wells, put up or shut up!
:
: I'll take that as meaning you're incapable of providing any
explanation
: because of your limited education and intellect then.
:
: Seems a reasonable deduction.
:

I think that we can all see who is the pot calling the kettle
black here.

One more time, it is for YOU to offer any explanation as it is
YOU who is trying to rewrite accepted scientific fact, if YOU
can't offer any (meaningful) explanation as to how you have come
to YOUR conclusions that until now the accepted scientific fact
is wrong it will be YOU who has failed and it will be YOU who
gets shown up as a 'eccentric crank' at best and an out and out
hapless cretin at worst - all recorded in the annuals of the
Google groups achieve!

Put up or shut up Mr Wells...