Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

"Norman Wells" wrote in message
: Jerry wrote:
: "Norman Wells" wrote in message
: ...
: Jerry wrote:
: "Norman Wells" wrote in message
: ...
: snip
:
: I asked what _your_ explanation was. What is going on in
your
: scenario? Is energy being converted to, and stored as,
mass, or
: what?
:
:
: No, you are the one making the claims that everyone else in
the
: history of modern science is wrong, YOU prove that your are
the
: next Einstein and winner of a Nobel prize for your
(literally)
: earth shattering discovery...
:
: I'll take that as you don't know then.
:
: If ever there was a case of the pot trying to call the kettle
: black!
:
: YOU really just don't get this, *YOU* are the one making the
: claims (away from the accepted facts), not me, so it is YOU
who
: needs to back up YOUR claims...
:
: But I gave you my explanation, which happens to be the correct
one.
:
: What's yours?
:

You really don't get it, I do not have to supply anything as I'm
not the one making any claims, YOU are, it is for YOU to supply
your references - something that you have signally failed to do
in any MEANINGFUL way.

Wells, put up or shut up!

Can't help thinking that Mr Wells might also belong to the "Flat
Earth Society"...
--
Regards, Jerry.