Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Norman Wells[_3_] Norman Wells[_3_] is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

Andy Burns wrote:
On 20/09/09 04:05, Kennedy McEwen wrote:

I guess you have never heard of or used Joule-Kelvin coolers, but
they are very simple devices, extremely reliable and exceedingly
efficient at condensing atmospheric constituents. I have used them,
as one of the production methods for liquid nitrogen - you know the
stuff that is a little cheaper to make and distribute than the
bottled water you get in Tesco's or Sainsbury's - and guess what,
CO2 production is one of the major side effects

All you have to do is "Pass Go" then, that nice Mr Branson has a
$25,000,000 prize waiting.

http://www.virgin.com/subsites/virginearth/

I couldn't have put it better myself.