Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
manage to change our system to one like yours the bad news is then our
system will suck as bad as yours, but the good news is, you will not be
able to get any better treatment here than you do in Canada.

I happen to like our medical system. And believe me, I use it so I know
about it. Obviously, you thinking it sucks means that you're opinion is
based solely on hearsay without any practical experience. Not surprisingly,
you're opinion is popular among most of the people in the US who happen to
like your system. And just as obviously, that opinion is carried by those
who can afford your system. It most certainly isn't 85% if the population,
not even close to it.