Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ancient Smiths timer for outside lights

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 06:31:49 -0700 (PDT), NT wrote:

However, I'll say this once again: we cant possibly fault find it
without knowing the details of how it works, blind, remotely, and
without being able to test it. Either fault find it yourself, or as you
cant, at the very least post a bunch of pics so we've a clue what type
of timer it is.

Aye "Ancient Smiths" doesn't really help a lot.

The only thing that I can help with is the function of the "Overide"
button. It "overides" the timer action, switching the thing off if
it's on or on if it's off.

--
Cheers
Dave.