Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Some basic bowl carving

Hello all,
I've been turning for several years now - bowls, pens, treen and
whatnot and am hoping a few here can point me to some examples of some
basic bowl carving. I have some rather plain maple and wish to gussy
it up some with a bit of carving. I have a dremel and the basic
carving tips that come with it. Now I am not looking for anything
really fancy. I have seen some of the magnificent art pieces on the
web and am duly impressed. However are there any examples of some
really basic designs on bowls out there?