Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Knee Jerk

wrote:
On Sep 18, 12:07 am, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

Well, I keep killing the off-topic threads about US politics that
people insist on forcing upon the wreck, but it seems to be a losing
battle.

You would be better to killfile the posters, not the posts.

Yes, that is the only way to go. Most ARE woodworkers though, but here
is a short list to get him started:

JBStein
Robotoy
Upscale
Lew Hodgett
Larry Blanchard
Andrew Barss
Han
J.Clark
Tom Watson
DGDevin
Charlieb
Morris Dovey
Perry Aynum
Scott Lurndal
Buck Turgidson
Douglas Johnson
Chris Friesen
Tom Veatch
Tim Daneliuk
Phisherman
Mark & Juanita
HeyBub
Ed Pawlowski
CW

I may of missed a few that haven't posted in the last 2 weeks, and I may
have skipped a couple that do post political on occasion but not enough
to bother with, or just not in last 2 weeks. I didn't include those that
only post off topic about non-political things like food, recipes and so
on. Everyone listed has participated in an off topic politcal thread in
the last 2 weeks. Anyone I excluded or included that doesn't like it...
try harder.

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: