Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Norman Wells[_3_] Norman Wells[_3_] is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

Jerry wrote:
"Norman Wells" wrote in message

snip

Boy, you sure are a sore loser!

Whilst you seem to be a pillock that, even if correct, can't or
won't reference why you concider that you are correct.

But in general that's asking me to prove a negative, which of course can't
be done. If someone makes a ridiculous sounding assertion it is surely for
that person to prove he's right rather than for anyone else to prove him
wrong, isn't it? That's the normal way after all.

Besides, just as an example, I've asked him three times now to define 'mass'
and give a source for the definition he uses. Every time he has been unable
to do even that. On the other hand, I gave the definition I use and quoted
the source. So, please don't accuse me of not doing so.