Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_3_] Norman Wells[_3_] is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

There is evidence that what amounts to 'open hearth' fission
reactors have existed naturally (without actually making china) in
the past.
http://knol.google.com/k/j-marvin-he...8elf7fue7ro/4#

for an interesting read.

But as Wikipedia says in its article on 'georeactor':

"Herndon's concepts are not accepted by the scientific community".

So, another myth then that you choose to believe, contrary to all the
evidence.

But t is you who said that wikipedia was a bunch of crap when it
refuted your other arguments.

I don't think so. Where was that then?

As I clearly said, fission is clearly taking place.

Well, you said it, but only cited the discredited Herndon's hypothesis in
support which is 'not accepted by the scientific community'. I would
conclude from that that it isn't taking place at all.

Whether its a
reactor or not is semantics.

Quite so.

And the earth is warmer than it should be
core wise.

It's as warm as it is. There's no such thing as warm as it should be.

So the jury ion actual 'recators' is still out, but nuclear fission is
taking place all around us, and gives off SOME heat.

Only in nuclear power stations, my friend. Not in cuckoo clocks, not in
batteries whether charging or discharging, not in springs, not anywhere else
in fact.