Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

[ Reposted because 'Timmy boy' keeps cutting the groups without
informing us ]

"Jerry" wrote in message
:
: "Tim S" wrote in message
: ...
:: Norman Wells coughed up some electrons that declared:
::
: snip
::
:: You just can't accept I'm right, can you?
::
:: No, because you just sit there making assertions repeatedly
: without
:: attempting to back them up or producing credible refutations
of
: citations
:: that other people use to back up their claims.
::
:
: ...and quoting from a Wikipedia page, that 'you' wrote, is
citing
: credible (independent) evidence?
:
: "I can prove I'm right as I'm citing my own work..."
:
: Foot, mouth, ability! ;~)
: --
: Regards, Jerry.