Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Switch off at the socket?

Norman Wells wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:

The point is, I'm not having a philosophical argument but a
scientific one.
The point is, you don't understand either, nor their inextricable
connection.

You are stuck in a limited 17th century worldview, that has proved
to be inadequate.

So really there is no help for you, since your arrogance precludes a
rational converation.

You just can't accept I'm right, can you?

ROFLMAO.

I am sure a 16th century person would agree that you were. This is the
21st century.

If you are going to quote science, get it right. Its not me you are up
against: Its the whole body of modern physics. I cant fix your problem
mate. You want to be right about matters scientific, but you are not.
Philosophically you are in a hole of your won making. I didn't put you
there, and you have bitten my helping hands.

Boy, you sure are a sore loser!

I am not the one who has lost