Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

Norman Wells coughed up some electrons that declared:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:

The point is, I'm not having a philosophical argument but a
scientific one.

The point is, you don't understand either, nor their inextricable
connection.

You are stuck in a limited 17th century worldview, that has proved to
be inadequate.

So really there is no help for you, since your arrogance precludes a
rational converation.

You just can't accept I'm right, can you?

No, because you just sit there making assertions repeatedly without
attempting to back them up or producing credible refutations of citations
that other people use to back up their claims.