Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default TOT; Word Doc

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:43:07 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Someone known to me has sent a Word Doc as an e-mail attachment. In the OE6
'attach' bar it has the Word icon in front of the title and .doc after - but
it won't open properly.

All I get is lines of little squares and .........................'Page

Any idea how to open it?

If all else fails and it's not 'sensitive', e-mail it to me and I might be
able to open it with WordPro (seems to open a few things that Word 2003 and
OO won't). Easy then to make a PDF.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.