Posted to alt.home.repair
usethisone2007 usethisone2007 is offline

Default Doerr 1/2 HP electric motor. Replacement Cost?

My septic aererator motor went out. I can tell its getting juice
because I can hear it trying to move, but it seems to be frozen.

I am considering buying a new one and fixing (getting it fixed) the
broken one later for use as a replacement.

I'm wondering what a replacement might cost.

Here is the info on the plate;

Doerr LR-2213Z
D271X
1/2 HP
Hz 60
Fr J56Z
Duty: Cont.
Rise: 40 degrees C
Type K
Ser. Fac. 1.25
Model PR 69827DE743
Code: L
Insul Class: A

V. 115 V. 230
A. 8.4 A. 4.2
Line Line

R Comp: A

Anyone have any idea?

This motor injects air into the Cavatett System for treatment of home
sewage. Its gone out before, last time about 10 years ago.

Thanks

Brian