Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_2_] The Wanderer[_2_] is offline

Default TOT; Word Doc

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:24:21 GMT, Cicero wrote:

Download 'OpenOffice'; it's free and updates are easy to get. It sometimes
manages to open things where others have failed.

It will take some time to download but once you've got it you can run it
in parallel with 'Word' and never pay again for an office suite.

Why would you want to run it in parallel with Word? I ditched M$ Office
once I was happy that OpenOffice could do just about everything and more
that I wanted. That was about a year ago and I've never had cause to doubt
OpenOffice.

--
The Wanderer

Have I understood what the other guy is saying?
Have I meant what I said? Have I said what I mean?