Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Bacteria sick shower head!

In article ,
Tony wrote:

Not only are they creating antibiotic resistant bacteria, they are
weakening their immune system each time they use an antibiotic when not
really needed. I haven't taken an antibiotic in over 10-15 years. I
didn't need it. I let my body naturally build up antibodies to fight
the infection/illness... Each time I get sick and let my body cure
itself, my immune system gets stronger. Each time an antibiotic is used
your body misses another opportunity to strengthen it's immune system.

That is another theory as to the rise of autoimmune diseases. We
aggressively medicate with antibiotics, the immune system isn't needed
as much and goes out looking for something to do, attacking various
parts of us.

--
"Politics should be limited in its scope to war,
protection of property, and the occasional