Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] usenet-659f31de7f953aeb@asgard.slcc.edu is offline

Default Bacteria sick shower head!

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:23:56 -0700, in alt.home.repair, Smitty Two
wrote:

Salty Dog knows, adding salt to water increases the boiling temperature.
Not too esoteric.

Ah, that's true...but won't that generally be at odds with the idea of using
a boiling water bath to sterilize something? When I clean my contact lens
case, I boil it in distilled water specifically to avoid leaving mineral
deposits.

--
Due to Usenet spam, emailed replies must pass an intelligence test: if
you want me to read your reply, be sure to include this line of text in