Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Norman Wells[_3_] Norman Wells[_3_] is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:
J G Miller wrote:
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:52:13 +0100, Norman Wells wrote:
So, what's it lost then? Electrons, neutrons, whole atoms, or
what?

Nothing, but that is not the point.

An electron which moves from a lower energy state to a higher energy
state gains mass, and similarly for the other particles.

A Nobel prize beckons if only you can prove it.

Since no *scientific* theory has ever been *proven*, it would more
be a Nobel prize for theology actually.

Don't be absurd. Loads of scientific theories have been proven to loads or
people's satisfaction. If you're saying that Nobel prizes are only dished
out for absolute 100% proof with no room for error at all ever, you're
wrong.

Anyway, I didn't ask you to prove a theory. I asked you to demonstrate the
practical effect you said existed.

Which just goes to show how little you know about science at all.

I think not.