Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Knee Jerk

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message

BULL****! Freedom costs money. It costs more money that it would ever cost
for a national healthcare service. It costs citizen's money. And, freedom
costs lives. Armed forces who fight overseas to preserve the American way of
life. Local police forces, National Guard. Where EXACTLY do you think the
money comes from to pay for those services?

Are you really so self absorbed that you can't see that?

Your "freedom" is not such thing. It's at the expense of another citizen.
Your "free" healthcare means someone else has less money for their own
family's needs. My worldview is not built on stealing, yours is. My
worldview isn't dependent on impoverishing other people. Your's is.
I don't ask third parties in government to do my stealing. You do.