Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

: Jerry wrote:
: "The Natural Philosopher" wrote in
message
: ...
: snip
: :
: : I personally think all fat stupid people should be shot.,
and
: used to
: : make heating oil. Is there a name for that?
: :
:
: Suicide?...
:
:
: Nope.
:
: Definitely not fat, and stupid..no. Even total modesty wouldn't
have me
: describing myself thus. Not on a permanent basis anyway,..

In other words, you're not fat nor stupid at the same time! ;-)

:
: Or were you talking to yourself?

I was answering *your* question, if you killed me it would be
murder, or at least manslaughter on the grounds of diminished
responsibility...