Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Ping - Medway Handyman

Clot wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
Jules wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:44:29 +0100, geoff wrote:
Where is Medway anyway?

10 miles after the world ends

It's not that close to Slough...

But Wotfud is :-)

Miles away mate

about 5 hours round the M25 on a good day

Todays Tip. Go anticlockwise

Not seen the roadworks there, have you

Prior to becoming TMH I spent a large proportion of my life on the
poxy M25. I'm very glad to say I rarely ever use it now. I had a
major client in Queens Road Wotfud. Great place fro cheap vac bags
BTW. My annual mileage as a rep was 40,000 miles PA, now its about
8,000. I am a happier bunny.

Different world now

the latest M25 roadworks are months old, populated with dennises

two wheels are the only way to go

Towing the TMH patented "slimline" trailer?

Can't you get roof racks for motorbikes then?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk