Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Yellow glue or ??? for Adirondack chair?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Prof Wonmug" wrote:

A couple of questions:

Should I dampen the surfaces before applying t6he T-88?

Get a small can of denatured alcohol at the hardware store.

On the way home stop at Harbor Freight and get a box of latex surgical
gloves (About $5/box of 50 pairs) and depending on how big the patch is
some plumber's acid brushes and/or some 2" chip brushes.

I used a pair of those on my last epoxy job. They really helped make the
task
a breeze--especially when wiping off the excess.

BTW, wear OLD shirt, no matter how careful you are, you will probably get
some on the shirt.

(Guys who regularly use epoxy buy a lot of clothes from the Salvation Army
store)

I recently stopped in at Goodwill to buy more pants for yard work.
Turned out they had one pair that fit me but they are nicer than the pants
I usually wear, and like new. So I still need to buy more pants for yard
work...

Bill