Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Lug nuts

Almost as good as "Lady, you've got no oil showing on your
dipstick"
"Well, can't you just squirt some on? I'm in a hurry."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
Candid Camera did a piece in which they put a car with no
engine at the
top of a hill, with a woman in the driver's seat. Gave the
car a push
and she gained enough downhill speed to coast into a service
station at
the bottom, where she said her car just stopped running, and
could they
fix it?

Confronted with: "Lady, you've got no engine!", she played
it all the
way through:

"Well, whatever, do you have a spare you can put in? I'm
late to work
already" or some such, delivered in deadpan ditz.