David W.E. Roberts

Default Bath screens

"Stephen Gower" wrote in message
We're looking to put a 4-fold screen on the edge of our bath rather
than have a shower curtain. Screwfix do a white one for about £60;
B+Q do a range for under £80, but local Bathroom Showroom shops
seem to start selling them at £350. What's so good about the
expensive ones to justify that price?
--
Selah

Be aware that, unlike in the pictures, if you position the shower head at
about 6 feet above the floor of the bath (so your average bloke can stand
under it without stooping) the shower head (and your head) is well above the
top of the screen.
Therefore water will splash over the top of the screen, causing comments
about udders on bulls etc.
Have a Homebase 4 fold shower screen sitting in the hall because I couldn't
find the receipt and return it.
[I have every single other bl**dy receipt I can think of, some only pence,
but....]
The shower curtain works a treat, but isn't nearly so pretty.

Hmph.

Dave R