Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Kennedy McEwen Kennedy McEwen is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes
I personally think all fat stupid people should be shot., and used to
make heating oil. Is there a name for that?

Common sense. ;-)

At school, over 40 years ago, we used to debate the dubious value of
exams and whether being sent to the glue factory on failure should be
real or allegorical.

I still think we'll have to do it sooner or later, its only conflict and
plague that have avoided it so far and we haven't had enough of that
lately.
--
Kennedy