Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes Mike Barnes is offline

Default Toothbrush change - are the sonic ones worth the money?

In uk.d-i-y, ARWadsworth wrote:
Tim Lamb asked about changing the head on a toothbrush on an earlier
thread and it made me think abount changing my toothbrush for a sonic
version.

Are the sonic toothbrushes really that good?

Any recommendations on a model or any good/bad experiences using them
are welcome about them before I splash out £100 on one

We had a Braun for a few years and thought it was pretty good.

When it got lost with our luggage we bought a new one and decided on a
Philips instead.

The Philips is miles better. And the heads last a lot longer.

Boots have a special offer at the moment, £69.99 for the basic model
which has "only" two programmes (all you need TBH).

--
Mike Barnes