Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

"Tim S" wrote in message
: Jerry coughed up some electrons that declared:
:
:
: Claiming that you're correct just because others agree
doesn't
: mean that you are correct, many pages on Wikipedia are wrong
but
: because the consensus between those who shout the loudest on
the
: talk pages think that they are correct the page holds
incorrect
: information...
:
: Please feel free to refute the Wikipedia article I cited with a
sound
: reasoned argument, because it fits with everything I was taught
by doctors
: and professors in the subject field.

I just said some pages, not all, but what would stop someone
changing that page and then citing it here as being 'wrong' [1] -
that is how daft WP is!

[1] with luck the changes will be picked up upon by knowledgeable
people and reverted back but there is no certainty it will.
--
Regards, Jerry.