Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Switch off at the socket?

Norman Wells wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

You calculated it _assuming_ that energy was converted into mass,
which in fact it isn't. Had you _measured_ it and found that the
mass increased on charging and decreased on discharging, then you'd
be on to something, probably a Nobel prize.

No, Id be simply confirming Einstein's relativity theory, which
wouldn't note more than two lines in the new scientist.

No, you'd be confirming 'cold fusion' which created quite a stir a
few years back. It's Nobel prize time if you can, ignominy if you
can't.

well at least 5 posters agree with me, none with you. So who looks a
dickhead?

That's strange. I've never thought of truth as just a matter of a show
of hands.

The degree of ignorance of even the simplest science never fails to
astonish me, even among those who think their educational attainments
mean something.

The degres of ignorance of those who think that simple science actually
represents teh world accurately, never fails to astound me either.

E=mC^2. its there., If its wrong, you are right, if its right, you are
wrong.

Period.