Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Roderick Stewart[_3_] Roderick Stewart[_3_] is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

In article , J G Miller wrote:
The end of growth as we know it, and it nearly crashed the worlds
financial systenm.

No, what crashed the world's financial systems was the selling on of
domestic mortgage debt which had been generated from banks loaning out
money to people who did not and would never have the means to repay
the loan.

In other words, selling bits of paper they knew to be worthless.

If you or I did this, it would be called fraud, but somehow the big
financial institutions can dress it up in fancy language and get away
with it.

Rod.
--
Virtual Access V6.3 free usenet/email software from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtual-access/