Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lawrence[_3_] Lawrence[_3_] is offline

Default Toothbrush change - are the sonic ones worth the money?

wrote in message ...
On 17 Sep,
"ARWadsworth" wrote:

Tim Lamb asked about changing the head on a toothbrush on an earlier
thread
and it made me think abount changing my toothbrush for a sonic version.

Are the sonic toothbrushes really that good?

I've had one for several years. My gums are in a better state now than
they
have been for years. Heads don't last me long. 2-3 a year.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply

My son, who is a dentist, bought me a philips sonicare six or seven years
ago. I have had no problems with it or my teeth since. In fact my gums are
much better than they used to be. I get through 2 heads per year and they
are expensive but not as expensive as implants!

Lawrence