Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] oldhenwife@googlemail.com is offline

Default Increase in DIY - there is hope for humanity?

On 17 Sep, 10:15, Adrian C wrote:
Tim S wrote:

Not so long ago, B&Q claimed they were making a pitch for the female
shoppers of "fashionable home decoration" items. I haven't seen any pink
screwdrivers though ...

I've seen all kinds of tools in pink - with every sale a donation goes
towards breast cancer research.

Sorry, it's spend... spend... spend.

I agree. I can't understand the need to buy new things all the time,
just because of fashion or by being sold - sorry, persuaded - because
the new model of whatever is superior to the old one even when the old
one still does its job.

Mary
If a chair keeps your bum off the floor you don't need a new one.