Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default New-fangled Electrickery Meters ...

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

At 11am, it changed over, confirming that this is all down to the clock
having the wrong time. I wonder who, in the event of this carrying on for
any length of time, is responsible for the fact that I would be getting
'cheap' (er!) electricity for 4 hours longer than I should be ... ? :-)

Can't answer your question but if the clock is four hours adrift then surely
you would start getting 'cheap' (er) electricity 4 hours later than you
should be so you are not gaining anything, (4 hours less at the begining and
4 hours more at the end, therefore net difference = Nil)!