Leon

Default Pro vs Hobbyist Furniture Makers

"George M. Kazaka" wrote in message
Pocket Hole assembly has been around a lot longer than most of you know

and
in the right place there is nothing Non Quality about them,
I've been contemplating getting a Kreg jig for a long time now but have

not
that much use for it

Face nails and staples are a no no to me and anyone doing any quality

work.

Obviously nails and or staples that are exposed are a no no, but I would be
glad to post a pic of a couple of end tables / night stands that I built
last simmer. I would consider them of High Quality and I did use brads and
pocket hole screws. I doubt you could find the brads. The brads were used
to speed production and reduce clamp time. The customers were quite
pleased.