Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Sep 16, 10:17*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
That ****ing corporate greed will be the death of all us....

Greed is good.

One great worthy (I think the Ramban) said long ago: "If not for greed, no
man would marry, build a house, or father a child."

Another great worthy (Gordon Gekko) said: "The point is, ladies and
gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right,
greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the
evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money,
for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you
mark my words, will not only save [us], but that other malfunctioning
corporation called the USA."

To accumulate wealth by ambition and drive is one thing.
To accumulate wealth by extortion, such as Insurance Companies, Oil
Companies, Banks, IRS borders on the criminal.